ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager
- 17 – 20 February 2020
- 08 – 11 June 2020
2960 TND HT (VAT 19%) per participant
– 4 Days Training (including 2 coffee-breaks + Breakfast per day)
– Exam Voucher included (with exam re-take if not successfully passed first time)
– Official courses and exercises
The target audience for this course are:
- Cybersecurity professionals
- Information Security experts
- Professionals seeking to manage a Cybersecurity program
- Individuals responsible to develop a Cybersecurity program
- IT specialists
- Information Technology expert advisors
- IT professionals looking to enhance their technical skills and knowledge
A fundamental understanding and comprehensive knowledge of information security principles.
- Acquire the expertise and competence needed to support an organization in implementing and managing a Cybersecurity program based on ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework.
- Gaining a comprehensive knowledge of Cybersecurity, the relationship between Cybersecurity and other types of IT security, and stakeholders’ role in Cybersecurity.
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Information Security Management System best practices
- Acquire the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead a team in managing Cybersecurity.
Day 1: Introduction to Cybersecurity and related concepts as recommended by ISO/IEC 27032
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Fundamental concepts in Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity program
- Initiating a Cybersecurity program
- Analyzing the organization
Day 2: Cybersecurity policies, risk management and attack mechanisms
- Cybersecurity policies
- Cybersecurity risk management
- Attack mechanisms
Day 3: Cybersecurity controls, information sharing and coordination
- Cybersecurity controls
- Information sharing and coordination
- Training and awareness program
Day 4: Incident management, monitoring and continuous improvement
- Business continuity
- Cybersecurity incident management
- Cybersecurity incident response and recovery
- Testing in Cybersecurity
- Performance measurement
- Continuous improvement
- Closing the training
Day 5: ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager Certification Exam
ISO 27001 training will be animated by a PECB Certified Trainer, ISO27032 Senior Lead Cybersecurity Manager Certified, with wide experience in Information Security and IS Auditing.
Ready to bring a customized training to your workplace? Contact-us for any enterprise-specific needs.